Yesterday evening I install Xorg 7.0 on my laptop. I fell on these problems:
- Special keys (Shift, F1-F12, …) no longer working
- Xterm and gtk application crashing with a BadRequest error
- fglrx-driver no longer compatible
-  can be fixed by doing apt-get install xkb-data
-  is a known bug which may be fixed today
- For  I need to wait for a new version of fglrx-glx or try to compile a new one. May be the sources are compatibles.
I also needed to replace xfree86-driver-synaptics by xserver-xorg-input-synaptics. It cause ksynaptics to be no longer installable. I need to try to recompile it.